Texas Hunt Lodge offers the most popular All Inclusive Texas Whitetail Management Hunt Packages to be found in Texas...on our Texas Whitetail Hunts you will see up to 50 Bucks at once on 3000+ acre ranch located just an hour from San Antonio, and 10 minutes from Kerrville, TX. The average 3 yr old Whitetail Management Buck taken off our ranch will score 100-115 inches Gross B&C, 7 to 9 point deer.
This is a fully guided hunt...our guides will assist you in your whitetail hunt every step of the way to ensure that you shoot the correct Whitetail deer. This is a "Guides Choice Buck", so we will let you know what deer we want to be taken off the property. Texas Hunt Lodge is the premier place to hunt Texas Whitetail Management Bucks Deer at the best prices to be found.
Whitetail Deer Trophy Fees
- Whitetail Management Buck: $2,000
Trophy Fee is in addition to $250 per day which covers All-Inclusive Hunt Package.
Non-hunting guests may accompany the hunter for an additional $100 per day which covers lodging, meals and amenities as well.
- If you fail to harvest (or wound) a whitetail buck, then you do not pay the trophy fee ($2000), but you will assuredly see plenty of big Texas Whitetail Bucks.
- Guests may accompany the hunter for an additional $100 per day which covers lodging, meals, and amenities.
- There is a $500 deposit required to book a Whitetail management hunt.
- We hunt South Texas Whitetail Deer from either a Hunting Blind with Rifle, from a Tree Stand with Bow, or from the back of ATV's driving through the ranch.
- Our experienced Whitetail Guides will sit with you to assure you shoot the right whitetail buck.
- We can accommodate hunters of any age and experience level, as well as hunters which have physical disabilities or may be confined to a wheelchair.
- This package is perfect for Family and Corporate Hunting Trips as we can accommodate up to 20 Hunters/Guests at once or as few as 1 person.
- You will not go hungry on this trip. Our chefs are fantastic and serve everything from T-bone Steaks, Wild Game, and homemade desserts